Thursday 19 June 2014

June column - British Style Bloggers


My June column for British Style Bloggers is now online. 

For this post, I thought about all of the stylish men that I know and styles that I admire and could not help but notice that each man belonged to what can loosely be defined as a style tribe. These tribes all have different natures, are attracted to different styles and labels and have characteristic features that make them tribe members. The tribes are defined as urban dandies, the achingly cool, sartorialists, indie boys and English gents. 


I am immensely grateful to Clare Nield of Clare and The Bear for her help. I emailed Clare with my random ramblings and ideas for the illustrations for the article. Somehow she knew what I wanted and created some really brilliant artwork to go along with the post. Clare is the first illustrator that I worked with and her style was perfect for this post. You can find out more about Clare on her website and see the article in full at the below link:




No comments:

Post a Comment