Friday 11 April 2014

New article for Entouraaj Magazine


My latest article for British Asian publication, Entouraaj is now online. In a change to my usual style posts, I decided to compile a good grooming guide, with my recommendations on some of the best products around now and how to use them. The post features some of my favorite grooming brands including Clinique and Kiehl's. 


I also need to thank Mr Thackshila Udage for his assistance in creating the amazing illustrations that he did for the post. Looking back, I don't know how he did such a great job when my instructions were so vague and garbled. Thack has created some of the best look of the week illustrations on The Rakish Gent and I was really pleased to work with him again on this post. You can find out more about his work on his website, and see the article in full at the below link: 



No comments:

Post a Comment