Friday 11 April 2014

April Column - British Style Bloggers


My April 2014 column for British Style Bloggers is now online. 

This month I decided to do something a little different and compiled a tongue in cheek guide to how to make the best dressed list, which is a constant goal of mine. The article features such guidance as spend, spend, spend and get a quiff and a pout. 


I am immensely grateful to Clare Nield of Clare and The Bear for her help. I emailed Clare a week ago, with some really random suggestions for illustrations for this post. Somehow she knew what I wanted and created some really brilliant artwork to go along with the post. Clare is the first illustrator that I worked with and her style was perfect for this post. You can find out more about Clare on her website and see the article in full at the below link:




No comments:

Post a Comment