Friday 8 November 2013

Look of the Week


This weeks look of the week is once again, created by the super talented Clare Nield of Clare and the Bear. I love how cool this rakish gent looks. He is certainly wearing those spray on jeans much better than I could. Massive thanks to Clare once again for another extraordinary fashion illustration. 


The above image is styled by me and is comprised of Rag and Bone denim jacket at Mr Porter with YMC crew neck cashmere jumper, worn with Topman spray on skinny jeans and Saucony dark green sneakers. 

Follow Clare on FacebookInstagram and Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. The writing style you opt is really impressive and touches the mind and soul. Please produce a few lines about the topics like Womens Tops | Womens Dresses | Womens Loungewear UK. I want the reliable information about them as I want to increase my knowledge about these magical items.
    women's dress capes

    ReplyDelete